Friday, March 20, 2015

Lay your hand upon your mouth

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Job 21:1–6, “But Job answered and said, Hear diligently my speech, and let this be your consolations. Suffer me that I may speak; and after that I have spoken, mock on. As for me, is my complaint to man? and if it were so, why should not my spirit be troubled? Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth. Even when I remember I am afraid, and trembling taketh hold on my flesh.”

Poor Job, he was suffering from extreme pain and his friends were gloating over his suffering. He asked them just to listen to his words rather than wait for a chance to mock him.

No comments:

Post a Comment