Friday, March 20, 2015

Oh that my words were now written!

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Job 19:23–29, “Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book! That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever! For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me? Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.”

Job wanted to see a record of his suffering kept in a book. He wanted these things to be made secure so that people could see what had happened to him. He knew, in spite of everything, that he had a redeemer. Someone would, one day, come to Job and help him in his strife. Job believed that when he was dead he would be justified for his stance and his claims of innocence and people would understand that he suffered even though he was a good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment