Thursday, April 2, 2015

As God liveth

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Job 27:1–6, “Moreover Job continued his parable, and said, As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul; All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.”

Job continued with his soliloquy. He felt that God hadn’t treated him according to his actions but had allowed him to suffer without doing any wrong. He was still alive and able to communicate with God and would be happy to see God to defend his case but he wasn't interested in defending himself to his friends any more. Job would continue to express his innocence and ignore those who were persecuting him for experiencing difficult times.

No comments:

Post a Comment