Monday, April 20, 2015

Hear my words

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Job 34:1–9, “Furthermore Elihu answered and said, Hear my words, O ye wise men; and give ear unto me, ye that have knowledge. For the ear trieth words, as the mouth tasteth meat. Let us choose to us judgment: let us know among ourselves what is good. For Job hath said, I am righteous: and God hath taken away my judgment. Should I lie against my right? my wound is incurable without transgression. What man is like Job, who drinketh up scorning like water? Which goeth in company with the workers of iniquity, and walketh with wicked men. For he hath said, It profiteth a man nothing that he should delight himself with God.”

Elihu continued his tirade against Job; he was filled a sense of his own importance and he thought more highly of himself that he should have. He kept giving his monologue explaining how he was better than anyone else in this group. He told the “wise men” to listen to him. He castigated Job for saying that Job was righteous and had done nothing to deserve this setback. However, he felt compelled to let everyone know that Job did, in fact, deserve everything Job was getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment