Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Oh that I were as in months past

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Job 29:1–6, “Moreover Job continued his parable, and said, Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me; When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness; As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle; When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me; When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil;”

Job longed to go back to the good times that he knew before he suffered his serious setback. He wanted to get back to the time when the Lord blessed him day by day. The Lord had kept him for many years but now he was in trouble and longed to be relieved of all these problems and the hardship he was suffering. Anyone who goes through really hard times longs to get back to the time when things were much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment