Monday, January 4, 2010

The beginning and the end

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.” The last time the word beginning occurs in the Bible is in Rev 22: 13. This means that beginning can be associated with end. In Isa 46: 10 the Lord says “Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” When the Lord created everything, at the beginning, He already knew the end and everything in between. God created us, in particular, with a plan and that plan will happen whether we like or not. The best solution for everyone is just to submit to God’s plan and rejoice in His wisdom.

If you would like to find out more about God's grace at the beginning you might like to visit http://www.lulu.com/content/799024 and buy a copy of my book “The Scarlet Thread”.

No comments:

Post a Comment