Thursday, May 14, 2015

Depart from me

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 6:8–10, “Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping. The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer. Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.”

David suffered because evil people attacked him. They didn’t care that he was the Lord’a anointed. David told them to leave him along because the Lord had heard him as he wept and cried out to the Lord. David knew that his enemies wouldn’t win in the end because the Lord was on David’s side. When the Lord acted these enemies would be ashamed of their evil ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment