Thursday, May 28, 2015

I have set the LORD always before me

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 16:8–11, “I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”

Because David knew that he could trust the Lord always, he made sure that he considered the Lord in every decision that he made. He knew that he would be secure as long as he kept the Lord and the Law in mind. He followed the Lord’s instructions to Joshua (see Josh 1: 6-10) He delighted in the Law of the Lord and was glad when he remembered the Lord and all the good things that the Lord does from day to day. He also knew that he would be safe throughout eternity. The Lord, as the Creator, always knows what is best for each and every individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment