Friday, May 8, 2015

Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 2:7–9, “I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.”

The kings of the earth had conspired together to say that there is no God. These kings would prefer to have no God so that they can be in charge of their own kingdoms and do whatever they like. However, they will never overcome the true God of heaven and earth and will, one day, have to acknowledge that they were wrong after all. On the other hand, the Lord has chosen the Messiah to reign on the earth by His own eternal decree. The Messiah will reign as the Absolute Monarch and no one will ever depose Him. Everyone will be forced to accept His authority forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment