Tuesday, May 12, 2015

O LORD, consider my meditation

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 5:1–6, “Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.”

Every time anyone experiences pain or suffers in any way, it seems as though he is alone and no one else cares. However, when we think about the Lord and all the good things that He does from day to day we realise that He does understand and cares for us. The Lord doesn’t appreciate the evil man who destroys the good man. Even if an evil man gets rich the Lord will still eventually make sure that he pays for his evil. People who tell lies about others who are good will eventually have to pay the price for telling their lies. The Lord hates a person who tries to destroy other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment