Thursday, May 21, 2015

How long wilt thou forget me

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 13:1–6, “How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved. But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.”

Often I face hard times when the whole world seems to be against me. I wonder if the Lord has forgotten me, maybe He has forgotten me forever. How long do I have to keep praying before the Lord will finally hear my cry and deliver me from my troubles? How long will it be before I can stop trying to make sense of the Lord’s love for me when everyone is against me and trying to destroy me? However, anyone who trusts in the Lord can find His peace every day because the Lord doesn't ever forget those who trust in Him. All I have to do is thank Him for His love, grace and mercy. The Lord doesn’t hurt people at any time. Sometimes I experience the consequences of my own actions and sometimes I experience the malice and hatred of other people but the Lord is always good. Even in the hard times I can sing as I give thanks to the Lord that He is always good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment