Friday, May 8, 2015

LORD, how are they increased that trouble me!

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 3:1–3, “LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.”

At times king David had a very hard life. His father in law tried to kill him. Later his own son tried to kill him and take the kingdom away from him. He often cried out to the Lord and told the Lord that everything was getting too much for him. He believed that he had many enemies and they all wanted to destroy him, in many cases he was right in this belief. However, instead of looking around a despairing or becoming depressed, he looked up to the Lord and knew that the Lord could deliver him in the Lord’s own good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment