Wednesday, May 20, 2015

In the LORD put I my trust

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 11:1–3, “In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart. If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?”

If a person decides that he will trust in the Lord then no one, not even the great atheists, can tell that person to be afraid and run from trouble. If the evil or wicked person decides to attack the person who trusts in the Lord it may seem as though the person who trusts in the Lord is in trouble. However, as long as he trusts the Lord that person will always be secure for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment