Friday, May 8, 2015

I cried unto the LORD

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 3:4–8, “I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.”

When David was in trouble his first response was to cry out to the Lord and the Lord heard him. When the Lord hears, He doesn’t just acknowledge that someone has spoken, He responds to their request in the best and most effective way for the best outcome for the person who has cried out. Sometimes the Lord takes time because His timing is always perfect and it is good for people to cry out to Him anyway. The more time we spend praying to the Lord and giving Him thanks and praise for His goodness and love the more we will appreciate His peace and joy in our hearts and minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment