Friday, May 1, 2015

Moreover the LORD answered Job

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Job 40:1–5, “Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said, Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it. Then Job answered the LORD, and said, Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth. Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.”

Job had been complaining about his suffering and asked the Lord to listen to his arguments. The Lord spoke to Job after His statements to Elihu. He asked Job if Job could instruct Almighty God. Job saw the majesty of the Lord and humbled himself before the Lord and told the Lord that he could say no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment