Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Behold, God is mine helper

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 54:4–7, “Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth. I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good. For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.”

When David prayed to the Lord he lifted his mind to the Lord and rejoiced that the Lord was his friend and helper. The Lord would care for David and give his enemies the things that they deserved as well. He knew that the Lord only did good things and was worthy of praise so he rejoiced in the Lord’s goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment