Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Save me, O God, by thy name,

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 54:1–3, “Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength. Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth. For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.”

David was hiding from King Saul, who was trying to kill him, when he wrote this Psalm. The people, who had been hiding him, betrayed him and told Saul where he was hiding. He cried out to the Lord in his distress and asked the Lord to save him from his enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment