Tuesday, August 25, 2015

O God, thou art my God

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 63:1–2, “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.”

David was living in the desert as an outcast with a price on his head when he wrote this Psalm. He knew that, in every trial, it was important for him to come to the Lord as a first priority rather than when there was nothing else to try. Even though he was in the desert, away from fresh water, David knew that, in his heart and in his mind, he could enjoy the freshness of the Lord’s presence as those who visited the Lord’s sanctuary could enjoy the beauty of the Lord presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment