Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hear this, all ye people

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 49:1–5. “Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world: Both low and high, rich and poor, together. My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding. I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp. Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?”

The Psalmist called out to everyone to hear what he had to say. He had words of wisdom to proclaim to them all. He knew that he had nothing to fear in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment