Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My heart is fixed

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 57:7–11, “My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.”

In spite of everything, David knew that the Lord is faithful and full of integrity. The Lord is always consistent and all who trust in Him will be safe. So much so that they will praise Him and give Him the glory and honour that He deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment