Tuesday, June 16, 2015

And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 30:6–12, “d. LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication. What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth? Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.”

The Lord gave David everything that He had promised the king. David was living in his own home in his own capital city and he knew that the Lord would keep him forever. The Lord who made all creation cannot be overcome by anyone else so a person who is loved by the Lord had no one who can overcome the Him. On the other hand, while he was suffering, David cried to the Lord and asked what profit would come from his death. Nevertheless, the Lord turned the hard, painful times into times of rejoicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment