Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 26:1–5, “Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart. For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth. I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers. I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.”

David followed the Lord wholeheartedly throughout his life. Even when he sinned, he came straight back to the Lord and confessed his sin. He asked the Lord to judge him according to his wholehearted devotion to the Lord. Even though He believed God and was counted as righteous, David lived during the time when Israel had made a contract with the Lord. If they kept the Law then the Lord would maintain their tenure and prosperity in the Promised Land. David did all he could to avoid sinners and those who refused to obey the Lord so he asked the Lord to judge him in accordance with his contract obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment