Friday, June 12, 2015

Blessed be the LORD

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 28:6–9, “Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.”

David prayed and asked the Lord to hear his cry. The Lord heard his cry and acted for good and for the glory of His Name. We should remember that, when the Lord hears, He always acts for good rather than just acknowledging that someone has spoken. David knew that the Lord is always faithful and reliable. The Lord provided David with both defensive and offensive security. David would be safe when others attacked him but he would also be able to defend himself against his enemies. David gave a prayer of praise and rejoicing because David knew that the Lord would always work for the good of His people so that they could enjoy His goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment