Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 27:7–14, “Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.”

David believed in and loved the Lord. He prayed that the Lord would keep him in the right way to enjoy all the Lord’s goodness. He wanted to spend time whenever he had decision to make consulting the Lord and finding the Lord’s wisdom. He knew that the Lord would still be with him if everyone else deserted him. The Lord created the land of living and gave real, satisfying, spiritual life to those who trusted in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment