Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul

http://youtu.be/NK8VWcw8BOM “The Science is in!”
Would you like to read James McNaught’s novel Sinking Sand”? click here: Sinking Sand
(The views expressed in this blog are my own and should not be taken as inspired in any way.)
Psalm 25:1–7, “Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old. Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness’ sake, O LORD.”

David knew that he could always rely on the Lord. He always looked up to the Lord when he needed help and he knew that he would never be ashamed. That is, he knew that the Lord would never prove to be unfaithful or unreliable. People who trust in their own devices will be ashamed in the end because they have no eternal hope. The Lord remembers and the Lord acts with goodness and kindness to all those who trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment